THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 9, 2007

new lego ship

here is the new lego ship
here is the cannons
here are the sails that are made out of old cammo
pants! :>)
here is the back part with the swivel gun
here is the captain

Since I last posted about my Lego ship, I had built a smaller, second one. The other night, Andrew and I wanted to know how many pieces were in our ship. So we took them apart and counted the pieces, and mine was around 250+ pieces. Andrew's had 585 pieces in his!! While I was rebuilding my ship, I stopped and thought maybe I could combine my two ships into one big one. The new ship has 33 guns on it, and Andrew only has 22! I'm not sure how many pieces are in my new ship because I didn't count. Here are some pictures of my new Lego ship.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan,
Aw man thats cool!!!!!!! mines better!!!! ~A

Kourtney Ann said...

WOW! That's really neat!

Anonymous said...

thanks all!! -E