THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 7, 2007

the latest in doggy wear!


A few days ago, Andrew and I dressed up Dexter in some of our old clothes. It looked hilarious! here is a picture of it. You can just see it in Dexter's eyes, 'once I tear these clothes of, I'm going to tear those boys up!'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

EAP,
Dexter looks so funny! But I don't think he really liked being dressed up. Rahoul (hehehehe) is an original!!! AGP
P.S. Sorry I was the one who deleted the comment ( it had a lot of mistakes!).

Anonymous said...

Evan,
thats funny!!! I like his cap. i like your new profile pic.~A

Anonymous said...

Evan,
That picture is too cute!
I dressed up Miss Kitty up once or twice but she didn't like it at all!
-Kayla

Kourtney Ann said...

Hahahahahahahaha! FUNNY! Dexter is SO cute!!!:D

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness....how do you think up stuff like this??? I think it would have been lots of fun!