THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

more paper creations

a brittish double decker, indy car, and a race car
a hummer the us state building
more us state bldg.
and my oil rig, here is one more oil rig picture, the flat thing inbetween the rig and the base is supposed to be water.
here are some more paper creations, some are ok and some are bad i mean BAD!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even,
I really like the pics!!!!
That looks really hard:o

E's place said...

they werent all that hard!

E's place said...

ugghhhh!!!! i just noticed that you spelled my name wrong! you spell my name Evan not Even.

Kourtney Ann said...

EvAn
I think your paper creations are great!

Kourtney

E's place said...

thanks cayla

Anonymous said...

Amazing Evan!!
-Merrill

Anonymous said...

P.S. I like the Oil Rig, the State building, and the Brittish Double Decker...and the castle that Andrew posted on his blog. They look really really hard. If I payed you or something would you make me a state building?? Just wondering. I think they are really great. Keep it up!
-Merrill

Anonymous said...

evan,
sorry about me in the backround of the hummer!!! m. i could make you some but NOT for money!!! i think you sould come over again and show you some more of are paper creations!!! Andrew