THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Gross encounter with frigerator



before cleanout

some gross homemade pickled eggs dad made ages ago

some moldy i-dont-know-what but notice the different color mold!
a moldy clemintine


the finished product!

this is all the food that was discarded, mom wanted to recycle the bottles so andrew and i poured ALL the discarded food into a bowl for fun, we didnt take a picture because we didnt want people barfing on there computers!

ok hats off to kourtney for the idea of a much needed frige cleanout! Here are some pictures of just how gross it really was.

5 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

Evan,
I think that you captured the inspiratoin of cleaning out the fridge:)
Okay that was sooooooo yucky:D
--Kayla
P.S. sorry fur commenting on kourtneys address:(

Kourtney Ann said...

Evan
That was Annie idea!
I thot (and still think!)that was very,VERY GROSS!!!!
I can't believe you posted it.:P
Yuck,yuck,YUCK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have one word:

Sick.

Anonymous said...

evan,
that moldy-i-don't-now-what almost made me puke i'm ssssssooooooo glad you dident put a pic of all the suff we had to throw away!!!! Andrew

E's place said...

well i did it mostly for a joke, but it reeaally needed it!