THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

league champs!!!

L-R coach mike, aaron, coach mark, kyler, Dylan, derek, aaron, coach lary, coach kurt,
me, glenn, nathan, michel, jackson, and seth.

the Shelby huskies are league champions! the game was a blast! I had four plays in the outfield, two catches, and two hits that I didn't catch. kyler pitched the whole game and we finished the game 10-3. even water and ice were thrown on the coaches! it was so funny. here are some pictures of my team.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo hooo!!!! I was praying for you! way to go! I'm so excited. I wish I could have been watching. You'll have to tell me more about it when we see each other next. Are you going to be at the David City Parade on Saturday? I hope so because we are going to be there. Dad is helping.

I'm so glad you won!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

thanks milo! There might be a chance, we've got it written on our white board.-E

Kourtney Ann said...

Evan
I so glad you did well!:D

Anonymous said...

thx! I had fun!

Anonymous said...

awesome. i didn't know you played for shelby. see ya at the link.
Daniel