THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2007

The locals get dirty










on doing chores, we always let the dog out. well he was playing in our huge muck puddle. Annie was out taking pictures of him. I saiys to myself, 'well, if sammy is having fun, why cant I?' so i roll up my pants and wade in. well after awhile, my pants started to get wet, so i just got more wet. annie took a super funny video of me doing a belly flop that you have to se!!! well mom wasn't that happy, but after about a gallon of shampoo and 2 bars of soap, we were sparkling. I dont think that we will be mud wading any time soon, but we had fun while it lasted!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Koda-Kimmble
I can't believe you actually had fun "swimming" in a muddy, yucky puddle in the corral. Who know what else was in the water?!??! The top picture of you and Vryn is really funny ( the one where he's doing his famous lip thing ). I'm glad you finally posted something new!v :) ;0 :I ;]

Anonymous said...

thanks cory kible! well we wont say what else was in the water..... he he he -E

Anonymous said...

What?!?!? Cory-Kible? Your Koda-Kimble. I don't want to be Cory-Kible. You'll have to come up with another name.

E's place said...

boo hooo!! you are belle-a-bong then!! -E